Thursday 30 October 2014

Musings of an Avid Dreamer


Some words are meant just for me and some are not. So many notebooks and blank pages of sorts. I have a binder of yoga materials, an A4 notebook from my class with notes, and a couple of black books, thrown in with a few others. A journal for my yoga practice, a black book of ideas, a book of thoughts, blank pages and a giant art book yet to be used. Each one has a different purpose and it reminds me how much I love books and stationary and what they represent or the potential of what they could be. 

For the most part, they are just words. However, a word on paper is more real than one that exists only in my head. In there, they get lost. On paper, I am reminded.

So my coffee breaks have become my little brain dump. Well, they will become. 





2 comments:

  1. I have just found your blog (through twitter!) and I have to say I have in love with it!
    Your writing style is just the best...so dreamy and descriptive, but so simple and it makes perfect sense to me <3

    I am an avid notebook collector too... Blank pages. No lines. Big covers. Hardback books. <3 Which partly explains my addiction to spending money in Muji...

    I thought I was the only one who rambled about chocolate etc etc in my diary!

    Lovely to find you fellow Londoner!

    Tash

    www.tealightsky.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi tash!

      Thank you for reading!! I will check out your blog too!!

      Chocolate and words are the best things in life :-)

      Annie

      Delete